>doesn't matter where you're from

hmmm

>Is from a place affected by el niño/niña

Hmmmmmmm

>Didn't give an exact scientific def so there's some chud on my ass

Sussy baka 😳😳😳

−4

JamesTBagg t1_jbr7bwd wrote

A. Doesn't matter because it has global effects. Which you could have learned from the title article, but you didn't read it.

2 . I'm in California too. Just rode home in the rain she let through.

Finally. I'll do the minimal effort and provide you Wikipedia,
>La Niña is a complex weather pattern that occurs every few years, as a result of variations in ocean temperatures in the equatorial band of the Pacific Ocean.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Ni%C3%B1a

WikiSummarizerBot t1_jbr7dh0 wrote

La Niña

>La Niña (; Spanish: [la ˈniɲa]) is an oceanic and atmospheric phenomenon that is the colder counterpart of El Niño, as part of the broader El Niño–Southern Oscillation (ENSO) climate pattern. The name La Niña originates from Spanish for "the girl", by analogy to El Niño, meaning "the boy". In the past, it was also called an anti-El Niño and El Viejo, meaning "the old man". During a La Niña period, the sea surface temperature across the eastern equatorial part of the central Pacific Ocean will be lower than normal by 3–5 °C (5.

^([ )^(F.A.Q)^( | )^(Opt Out)^( | )^(Opt Out Of Subreddit)^( | )^(GitHub)^( ] Downvote to remove | v1.5)

moistrain t1_jbr800h wrote

Bruh ofc I didn't read it I made a tiny comment on Reddit dot com that wasn't perfectly accurate and you're up my asshole making assumptions Abt me lmao

"Minimal effort" like I was ever obligated to give it

−3