Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ahivarn OP t1_jcei3tw wrote

Length of National Highways have upgraded from 96,000 km to 1.5 lakhs km, soon to be upgraded to 2 lakhs km. Indians waterways transportation is expected to double in a few years, already 37 new waterways projects are in advanced stage of construction. 1300 railways stations have been upgraded.

First time, nation wide vehicle registration system adopted with BH series, existing vehicles also eligible.

Pace of road construction per day increased from 12 km to 30 km. In a good way, construction speed was 36.5 km per day during lockdown.

Average 30-50% reduction in time already achieved or in execution process in peak road ways.. Like Delhi Mumbai or Delhi to Kolkata route

Soham_rak t1_jcf0a5a wrote

Multiple access controlled expressways, dedicated freight rail corridors, metro trains coming up in tier 2 cities, upgrading existing railway network, bullet train projects finally gaining pace building new bigger deepwater ports, and much more

This is Indias chance to fix transportation and lureinvestors

chomskys-third-wife t1_jchgs4i wrote

and hey! look at that - it IS possible to have amazing transport upgrade without being forced through colonization

cherryreddit t1_jcjcjod wrote

>without being forced through colonization

As if colonization ever gave infrastructure for any body except the colonizers themselves.

AutoModerator t1_jcegwwi wrote

Reminder: this subreddit is meant to be a place free of excessive cynicism, negativity and bitterness. Toxic attitudes are not welcome here.

All Negative comments will be removed and will possibly result in a ban.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

i81u812 t1_jci7r0t wrote

EYE watering-ly big. I love the words. Ahahahaha