Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

FunDip2 t1_itxh5ts wrote

The funny part is, if you actually watch all of the video that's out there, the college students are doing every single thing they can to incite violence from just a few people. It's almost like they can't wait till they make one of them mad enough to push them etc. They wanted violence. These college kids wanted to incite someone to hit them... Actually Kerrianne signs that said I will punch a Nazi. Is it punching violence??? . I saw easily 20 or 30 kids assaulting one guy for absolutely no reason whatsoever. There's over an hour of footage. Just watch it. It's self-explanatory.

−8

DavH27 t1_iu19zhi wrote

> absolutely no reason whatsoever

ForeignCapitalOut t1_iu36ipf wrote

This dude really took the stance of "punching Nazis is bad actually."

FunDip2 t1_iu47xx8 wrote

But it would be violence, though, right? And if that is, then stop acting like the other side was committing a bunch of violence, and the left wasn’t. It’s hypocritical as F. It’s obvious they wanted violence there. That is stupid.

−1

ForeignCapitalOut t1_iu4884e wrote

Man really doubled down on "punching Nazis is bad though" smh. Also, I don't want to hear about hypocrisy from a right winger, the entire ideology is hypocrisy.

"I'll fantasize about shooting you for being a liberal but god forbid you say you'll punch Nazis!"