Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

H0lyW4ter t1_ivxrdzh wrote

Nope. Whataboutism.

The technique or practice of responding to an accusation or difficult question by making a counter-accusation or raising a different issue.

−2

Dangerous-Leg-9626 t1_ivxvbro wrote

Nope

It's the same issue. Where else would India get their energy? The US that's much worse than Russia?

Or where is this criticism for Europe that's buying a lot more

But nope, if the West did it then it's okay. God forbid India trying to survive the world that's gone to shit due to these westerner geopolitics

H0lyW4ter t1_ivxvimt wrote

Its a completely different issue. Stay on topic and dont resort to whataboutism.

−1

Dangerous-Leg-9626 t1_iw0dih8 wrote

How is it different?

H0lyW4ter t1_iw1sgnp wrote

Whatabout... Antarctica? There is a genocide of pinguins going on. What about that?

Dangerous-Leg-9626 t1_iw1zywk wrote

Cool

I'll get energy from Antartica

India is neutral lmao

H0lyW4ter t1_iw2014o wrote

Whatabout Nazi Germany?! Same issue.

Dangerous-Leg-9626 t1_iw23q6k wrote

Whoa whoa

Whataboutism here

LMAO

But again, no problem

I mean Switzerland and Sweden and others doesn't have any issue with it, and they're directly neighbours

Why should some country thousands of miles away directly removed from everything has to take the sacrifice while the Europeans didn't

MightyH20 t1_iw27ptw wrote

Yes he is pointing out your shear amount of whataboutism by doing exactly the same as you.

Dangerous-Leg-9626 t1_iw28leh wrote

Yes I'm just being sarcastic

And again, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the West

India and other neutral nations never got a problem with the recent crimes of the West, whether it's NATO or Russia's despot little empire

They're just pointing out the consistency of their position which has never change in this century or the previous one