Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_iw9l8wq wrote

−2

markyminkk t1_iw9p283 wrote

The history between South Korea (or just Korea as a whole) and Japan goes way back before the US was ever involved, most of it not being great to say the least. Not only is what you said incorrect but also demeaning.

SuperUai t1_iw9quwa wrote

Oh, I know about the Japanese Fascism, I know some of the atrocities they made there and stopped studying because it was making feel sick. I also know about the Korean War that the US colonized the South and never left.

I still ask: does the South Korea still hold grudge against Japan? They seem more angry about their brothers in the north than the nation that enslaved them.

−2

markyminkk t1_iwam1fn wrote

> I also know about the Korean War that the US colonized the South and never left.

What are you even talking about

> Does the South Korea still hold grudge against Japan?

Yes

> They seem more angry about their brothers in the north than the nation that enslaved them.

"More angry" isn't the right way to describe it. North Korea poses an active military threat against South Korea so this agreement with Japan is more of a strategic decision. South Korea's conflict with Japan is of a different nature, dealing with contrition and some territorial claims. Trying to compare SK's relationship between the two is apples to oranges.

SuperUai t1_iwap67y wrote

South Korea behaves like an US colony, even letting them have a military bases on their soil.

North Korea hold no grudge against South Korea, their grudge is against the government that bombed the country and devastated all cities they could find. Their grudge is against a genocidal country that is installed in South Korea.

And again, the alliance with Japan is just a colony obeying its daddy.

−2

markyminkk t1_iwapnlv wrote

Okay, now I know for sure you're a troll. Got me there bud

SuperUai t1_iwbnbu4 wrote

“Oh, no! This guy makes me question the status quo! Oh, yes, he must be a troll, that is it!”