Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

moistrain t1_izmz05v wrote

Not gonna take the whataboutist bait, rightie. Go whine to someone who cares

PopularPKMN t1_izmzm7k wrote

Nah, you're just a hypocrite who is only okay with with your kind of "government oppression".. but hey, you got your chance to virtue signal about a bill that will go nowhere compared to real restrictions that exist today.

−1

moistrain t1_izmzrab wrote

How long were you sitting on that one buddy, you sure owned the libs

PopularPKMN t1_izn0kjr wrote

Just not sure why you have to be so defensive about it. I simply just asked for some elaboration on why you consider this "fascism" when other states have similar restrictions on minors. But sometimes i forget your type likes to argue like a child does, throwing out words you don't even know the meaning to and not being able to defend your own positions when confronted with your own hypocrisy.

moistrain t1_izn0pn9 wrote

It's rly funny I'm not even engaging rly or reading, you're just projecting lol God righties and their disingenuous arguments are so easy to mess with. Please, keep going, I'm sure you'll own me sometime

PopularPKMN t1_izn1fak wrote

>I'm not even engaging rly or reading

That's obvious. You don't even make any points, just filling out my bingo card for typical reddit comments. So far we got:

>LiTeRRAlLy FaScisM!!
>Whataboutism!!
>OwNeD ThE LiBs
>Projection

You're truly hitting the pinnacle of originality here when it comes to maturity.

moistrain t1_izn21zx wrote

I didnt make any points cause idc Abt this and haven't from the start. You're just arguing with yourself over the values you made up for me in your head. And it is hilarious.

Please I can do this all day keep going keep going I wanna see how long I can string you along