Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Bleepin_BooperDooper t1_j2lrynt wrote

The pics on reddit early in the war were gruesome… one pic had dog paws nailed to a board where the rest of the dog was eaten by hungry russian troops. Hopefully that gives some context about the comment.

mschuster91 t1_j2m9jvu wrote

And yet people still complain when someone calls the Russian invaders what they are: orcs.

severed13 t1_j2mwerf wrote

I really hope any surviving russian troops come to hate their superiors and the politicians that sent them to go die starving in the cold.

Onekone t1_j2n9pkb wrote

Sadly instead they gonna vent their frustration on civilians, as going after COs and politicians would get them killed by loyalists

Kind-Exchange5325 t1_j2sngim wrote

That picture still haunts me. It was from Bucha, if I remember correctly, and they found it in the yard of a home that held murdered civilian corpses. That was the day I lost all sympathy for any conscripted Russians.

Bleepin_BooperDooper t1_j2tin5g wrote

The ones that did it for me was the video of a Russian sexually abusing an infant, then a photo of a raped and murdered body of a 3 year old girl.

Apparently the Russian murdered the infant after.

Proving to the world that Russians actively involved in committing atrocities or encourage such actions(excluding some of the brainwashed), are monsters; not human.