Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

solisilos t1_j47vydy wrote

Why do you feel the need to take perfectly good drinking water and throw it on the ground just so your car has shiny paint?

jvanstone t1_j481x0j wrote

Same reason I take a shower and wash my dishes. I want my things clean. Also, the water from my tap is not "perfectly good drinking water". It's awful, smells bad, and is far from "perfect". It came from the ground, and it is going back to the ground. It'll be fine.

solisilos t1_j4915i2 wrote

washing dishes and your body has a direct impact on your health. washing your car is just a luxury. Also, fresh water is a non-replenishing resource. It goes to the ground, runs to the ocean and then takes nature years or humans a lot of money to use it again for anything. that is very wasteful. I'd recommend getting comfortable with a dirty car if you chose to live in a dry climate.

nolongerbanned99 t1_j4ahiq9 wrote

How about no. USA is supposed to be about freedom. And if yiu don’t wanna wash your dishes, brush your teeth or take a shower to ‘save’ the environs, then more power to ya.

But I bought a nice car and I like it all shiny so I’m gonna wash it. Less frequently with the ban but still. I dgaf what happens to the water after it runs off my bright and shiny car>

I know this offends you, but why don’t you try worrying more about what you’re gonna do and less about what other people are doing.

solisilos t1_j4ciix1 wrote

Found the snowflake 😂 "bUt My fREedUmB"

nolongerbanned99 t1_j4cmove wrote

I dgaf about the environment. It was fine millions of years ago, and it will be fine millions of years from now when humans may no longer walk the earth