You must log in or register to comment.

ThePartyLeader t1_j5vnjk6 wrote

Always has.

THIS_IS_GOD_TOTALLY_ t1_j5vp2lc wrote

Go on

Bergamus432 t1_j5w452a wrote

Eat the shrooms, go to the moon

NoTime4LuvDrJones t1_j5wu4m4 wrote

Reminds me of a story my older cousin told me when he was young in the late 70s. His gf gave him acid and they took it, his first and I’m pretty sure his last time taking it. They ended up in his backyard where he said he needed to hold onto the grass for dear life to prevent himself from getting sucked into space. Lol Like using every muscle in his body to hold on to the grass, he even made a face like a weightlifter struggling with weights. Lol And it sounded like this battle to not get sucked into space lasted a long while. Freaked him out to say the least

Panicbrewer t1_j5vupux wrote

Article continues, “From the comfort of your own living room…”.

MattMasterChief t1_j5vurwu wrote

Good. I love mushrooms.

littlebitsofspider t1_j5x8hmu wrote

Portabello, porcini, wood ear, shiitake, cubensis, oyster, enoki, chantarelle. They're so good!

CriticalThinker55 t1_j60hjll wrote

I can imagine that the interior of such a building will not have "mush-room" for activities.

AutoModerator t1_j5vkb1u wrote

Reminder: this subreddit is meant to be a place free of excessive cynicism, negativity and bitterness. Toxic attitudes are not welcome here.

All Negative comments will be removed and will possibly result in a ban.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

DuncanStrohnd t1_j5vv4ua wrote

Wait, that happened in the future?!

mattieDRFT t1_j5x4a22 wrote

Misleading title.

violetbugs t1_j5yemuu wrote

Right. I got halfway in and read “in two years, we’re gonna start a project to see if it can work”

ViraLCyclopes19 t1_j5zvkux wrote

Druggies do be acting like they solve everything

−1

WEIRDOCAMPdotCOM t1_j603sdj wrote

I'll cop to I thought this article was going to be one long Dune reference.

mattieDRFT t1_j616jr8 wrote

This made me actually lol. Yes, I did think this article was about psychedelics and yes, Ive 100% figured out the worlds problems only to forget how after the shrooms wear off. Excellent work!