Submitted by anon12581258 t3_11a57eh in Washington

I like in SW WA and unfortunately need to drive to Seattle tonight. Does anyone know what the conditions are like on I5 between Longview and Seattle? I can’t seem to find a good answer anywhere.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

savvy-librarian t1_j9pwvxp wrote

I5 NB from Tacoma to Seattle is 100% dry and clear. Just drove it this morning. Not sure about south of Tacoma though.

LiveNet2723 t1_j9qc2aw wrote

Panfence t1_j9rl6wx wrote

As a long time user of their old website I’m always amazed at how they ruined this. Used to be able to quickly see the traffic map with the incidents on the sidebar. Now it’s always the entire state map with copious amounts of icons or endless drop downs to find info. It is super frustrating

Row30 t1_j9rnm69 wrote

Zoom in

Panfence t1_j9rqe0j wrote

Unnecessary there was nothing wrong with the old one. You could quick glance. I’m generally not using it to deep dive at home. Zoom in, takes long to reload the zoomed map, clogged with icons.

Row30 t1_j9rqqcc wrote

I use the app. I’m a commercial driver. It’s a very good tool for me. One of the better ones that I have for multiple states. Sorry it doesn’t work for you

Panfence t1_j9rr0xu wrote

The app or the website? The website is just so clunky on a phone. If there is one I didn’t realize there’s an app. I drive a lot (long commute) and alternate with Google maps and waze

Row30 t1_j9rr5re wrote

Yes, there is a WSDOT app. Quite useful

Panfence t1_j9rrart wrote

Thanks I’ll check it out. Glad we had this chat ha

Old_Task_7454 t1_j9pxeww wrote

I’d just take the train if you live in SW.

anon12581258 OP t1_j9pygzh wrote

I would if I could. Unfortunately I can’t for a variety of reasons.

MikeJL21 t1_j9qayk7 wrote

You can always Google map or use waze. The estimated drive time will give you a good idea

arcanepsyche t1_j9rbc7s wrote

I live near Chehalis. Freeway is fine between Onalaska and Centralia, at least.

bedlog t1_j9rgcll wrote

Check out wsdot cameras. They are every where

gfhjbcdrfhjnvc t1_j9qbkln wrote

My brother lives in Longview they only got a dusting of snow there last night.

katcomesback t1_j9s7xxd wrote

it’s cold near seattle but clear still, it’ll be sunny tomorrow during the day and cold but not expecting rain