Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_isrmn4x wrote

[deleted]

−14

Aksar0 t1_iss2867 wrote

You looked at a picture of a mountain and managed to be offended about a relationship of strangers. This says more about you than almost anything else ever could.

lurkerfromstoneage t1_isrqmze wrote

That and “hubby” …. 🤢

Edit: the original now deleted comment was “wifey”…. Those two words are so cringey to me (and my fiancé)😅 lol. People are so up in arms about this wow. 😒🤷🏼‍♀️

−6

yahbishyou OP t1_itoveff wrote

So help me out. Cringe for you is a word where you add a y at the end? Please elaborate the difference. Also as someone who has dealt with depression you feel you “must” share your disapproval? I guess that computes.

lurkerfromstoneage t1_itsb0ex wrote

So help me out. 1) you had to dig into my comment or post history to find a way to jab at me? Who says because I’ve dealt with depression and mental illness in my history that it defines me now? Pretty judgmental and presumptive of you. And a week later and now you express your butthurt rebuttal? 2) “Cringe” is technically/grammatically a verb or noun. “Cringey” or “Cringeworthy” are adjectives. “Cringe” is improper but new slang. So “cringy” or “cringey” are absolutely valid and correct. Do your own research. 3) Why can I not have an opinion and/or agree with another commenter? So you feel that only your echo chamber or people that jive with you can say anything? I guess that computes.