Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

pala4833 t1_ixv3n3k wrote

Reply to comment by phro321 in Leavenworth recommendations by phro321

Have you checked the train Schedule for Leavenworth? I think getting from Seattle to Leavenworth via train isn't as convenient as you might be envisioning.

phro321 OP t1_ixv41ip wrote

Yea it is two trains to get there but I get off of work the morning of so I’ll have time to sleep the two train rides. They’re two 3+hr train rides.

pala4833 t1_ixv4qlo wrote

As long as you've seen that there's only one train per day from Seattle to Leavenworth, and that you'll arrive from Portland hours before it departs.

phro321 OP t1_ixv6yto wrote

Of course. It’s booked. I used my abacus to calculate the arrival and departure to coincide with the same Seattle train station and according to my astronomy book I bought at Walmart shows that the sun should be in the right coordinates for punctual timing.

pala4833 t1_ixv7k3s wrote

Wow. Even your passive aggression is delusional. Fuck's wrong with you? Why would you respond like this? You're here asking for local advice aren't you?

phro321 OP t1_ixv7v2n wrote

You haven’t given me any advice or even recommended something for me to do/see. Only petty comments about my trip worried about the train schedule.

pala4833 t1_ixv8m7g wrote

This just in: Florida Woman lives up to all reputations and stereotypes.

−2

phro321 OP t1_ixv8vul wrote

This just in. Redditor assumed nurse = female. Made an ass out of then and the nurse.

MonJcfarland t1_ixvih9a wrote

You’re all up and down this post being an ass, calm down lol

Spiderkingdemon t1_ixv6m2l wrote

The Leavenworth train station isn't terribly convenient if you're on foot with anything more than fits in a backpack. Especially with snow on the ground. Rideshare services are an option. You might also want to ask the lodge you're staying at if they offer rides.