Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Oregon_drivers_suck t1_iy7cw2b wrote

Yes I drive all around the country in all types of weather and once you get to Oregon or Washington driving gets frustrating. Most oblivious drivers in the country. By far. Everytime.

[deleted] t1_iy8wobx wrote

Whatever. Spent a couple years in Texas. Way worse. Drive into flood crossings, poke along in left lane, cut in at every exit. Oh, I could go on...

AgentOli t1_iy90fs0 wrote

I'm from Philadelphia and the driving rules there are "do whatever you want and make sure you do it before the guy who has right of way can do it." Everyone is in an enormous, angry hurry, and the law is for suckers.

Driving here is really peaceful in comparison. Though I also felt that way going cross country.

CherCher65 t1_iy9uko4 wrote

California is the same way, very aggressive and when a light turns red expect 2 cars to roll through it.

Montu_Walks t1_iy94j53 wrote

Some of the dumbest can be encountered on the freeway between Olympia and Vancouver. Enormously long lines of people camping in the left lane. Only place I've ever encountered such idiocy. I don't think any of them live there, I expect most are just passing through.

MulletasticOne t1_iybpwb5 wrote

Man, I don’t know what to tell you except that’s not my experience and I’ve driven around the country and around the world.

Calamity_Jesus t1_iy8p0aq wrote

It's a coastal thing. The majority of the East Coast is the same way.

−2