Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Business_Fly_5746 t1_jbf1t89 wrote

Yes, gangs are notorious for being non-violent and non-confrontational to unfamiliar people in their territory. /s

And even so, the chance of being a bystander or just having literally anything else happen to a young girl at night in the worst area of a big new city is enough to show concern.

Thats a very naive piece of advice to give...

−2

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf29ll wrote

so if it’s so dangerous, post the news articles of people being attacked in that area that’s not actively in a gang… Cuz y’all just feeding her bullshit and don’t even go near the area. I’m not telling her to not be smart. I’m telling her it’s not a warzone like some of you weirdos are telling her

Business_Fly_5746 t1_jbf2syc wrote

ok buddy. you sound very educated about this. again /s

not that it matters, but im literally typing this from the area right now. Did you read all the nice things I said about it?

So as long as its not a war zone then its safe? Go away.

−3

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf37rw wrote

Show me where someone has been attacked? Show her? We’ll wait

−1

Business_Fly_5746 t1_jbf3nd7 wrote

are you... are you serious with this right now? im having a hard time articulating a response to this bc it is so off the wall i almost think you're trolling me.

I guess because i personally dont know anyone or because i cant link the "news story" then an area is totally safe? is this what you're implying? i meannnnn

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf3tfr wrote

you’re telling her it’s not safe, if that’s true you can prove it right?

Business_Fly_5746 t1_jbf4abp wrote

tell me where i said its not safe. i told her not to go out after dark, as is the same exact advice all me and my neighbors follow. i also told her how nice it is. are you sure youre responding to the right person????

​

also- why do i have to "prove it". you're being insufferable. get off my comment im just trying to help he rout and youre being a dick.

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf4j78 wrote

I dunno maybe it wasn’t you, maybe i browsed this thread and just chose yours to respond to because most of these comments are ill informed

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf3dx1 wrote

and yea i’m pretty educated on this. I started one of the largest gangs in the city in my youth.. now i’m old and reformed. but i still keep my ear to the street.

−2

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf2pqt wrote

She can listen to y’all who don’t even go near the area and just go off rumor and innuendo, or she can take it from someone who actually goes to the area and knows the gangs in the area. Clark and it’s surrounding areas are safe for people not involved in street/gang activity, and that’s just the facts .

Business_Fly_5746 t1_jbf33dc wrote

nothing is 100% safe and shes asking for tips on how to keep safe in the area. You arent the only person who lives/works there.

Why are you so triggered?

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf3k1g wrote

when did anyone say anywhere was 100% safe? she should be smart enough to know that. Just play it smart and she’ll be ok. I’m not triggered, y’all just trying to scare this girl with false information.

−1

Business_Fly_5746 t1_jbf4133 wrote

Clark and it’s surrounding areas are safe for people not involved in
street/gang activity, and that’s just the facts .

by your argument the area os completely safe from gang activity if you arent in a gang. so she must be all set then.

you are literally arguing against me, and then using my exact argument to try to prove your self right? this is bizarre.

BigResponsibility878 t1_jbf4biy wrote

no i’m saying are there gangs? yes. should she be afraid of gangs messing with her? no. should she still be smart and aware like one should in any city? yes