Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Speedwagon1935 t1_jcb5ya5 wrote

Not much until the summer/fall really with the art festival and stuff like it, Saint Patricks day is coming up but it hasn't boaded well with the political turmoil against it and the gang nonsense making bar hopping dangerous, the weather being poor when the parade comes doesn't help either.

Probably wanna travel around state more often for events and such, particularly the boston area holds alot to do. You can take the train if you don't like driving there too.

−6

redstarohyeah t1_jcbbnen wrote

Haha what the hell are you on about with political turmoil and gang nonsense making the parade and bar dangerous? That’s a wildly ludicrous claim my friend. Signed-a parade and regular bar attendee

Speedwagon1935 t1_jcbdbhk wrote

This tells me you have never been to an irish pub in your life especially on saint patricks day. You're living under a burgess shale and an eon's worth of mud if you have no idea about politics these days lmao.

−4

redstarohyeah t1_jcbdvog wrote

Haha my friend, I hope you can get your nap in today because this is bananas

Speedwagon1935 t1_jcbf20f wrote

That does sound like a woke statement to me, and if our friend finds that desirable it will certainly convince them to move to this shithole out of all the great places in America or even what better there is in Massachusetts generally than here.

−5

redstarohyeah t1_jcbfbgc wrote

In what way is what I said “woke?” There are not roving gangs going from Irish pub to Irish pub, sorry my man. That’s delusional.