Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

the_sky_god15 t1_iw021e1 wrote

One of there at all the bus stops telling you when the next bus is coming would be great!

TheTechOcogs OP t1_iw02lqr wrote

So when are you going to run for mayor

the_sky_god15 t1_iw04dzw wrote

I wish it was that easy. The WRTAs problems are more of a thing that needs to be fixed by the state legislature than by the city of worcester.

TheTechOcogs OP t1_iw06i5m wrote

It looks like this one was put up my a company as a sort of bill board, maybe I could find a sponsor to put some up.

the_sky_god15 t1_iw0wd1c wrote

That would be great. You’d think that one of the many universities in the city would be on that.

slopezski t1_iw0qka9 wrote

Show this to wormtown and they might get territorial enough to do it.

lunarsight t1_iw18jex wrote

These digital kiosks would be cool, but I get a sense in Worcester that somebody would feel they were too pristine-looking, and feel the need to vandalize them in some way.

Internal_Positive386 t1_iw1bezx wrote

This is in polar park/kelly sq area but in 5+ yrs when the city can handle the future or anything for that matter

KadenKraw t1_ivzp6tx wrote

That's pretty cool

Objective-Ad4009 t1_iw1ag6e wrote

That is awesome. Go Jack’s Abby!

TheTechOcogs OP t1_iw1aq81 wrote

I think the company is called soofa, and they sell these to different people as a way to advertise

slum_life_frownface t1_iw44f1q wrote

what's happening in any given neighborhood in Worcester is the same as what's happening in every other:

lots of hopelessness

Notfromcorporate t1_iw25kqp wrote

Where would they even put these? Like, it’s a cool idea but Worcester still has a ways to go before having stuff like this.