Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ModernPhilistine t1_j3c4qfe wrote

Bagel Time. Best bagels, best cream cheese flavors.

asholudko t1_j3d6ye0 wrote

Be prepared to wait 30+ minutes for your bagel. No city has needed a second bagel place more in history than Worcester.

Hiccups2Go t1_j3cflrc wrote

The cream cheese here is key, it's an act of love. Highly recommend the salsa cream cheese for those who enjoy a little jalapeno.

SignificantLion6 OP t1_j3ci1ye wrote

Awesome thank you!

dpceee t1_j3em1aq wrote

Definitely go to Bagel Time. It's an iconic Worcester business, and they have great stuff. It's right on Park Avenue, near the Price Chopper.

Cran125GPS t1_j3j7h9b wrote

Best bagels but so so awfully slow its painful. They should hire a WPI student to optimize their service. The owners could make a killing there but on the weekends it takes absolutely forever to get anything. There's nothing more I'd like in Worcester than a good bagel place that doesn't take 45 minutes to get a bagel on a Saturday.

FishLibrarian t1_j3d2fb6 wrote

No lox spread? I’ll pass. Edit:on their website menu there is no lix spread. Lox sandwiches but not spread. I’m new to the area- if it’s not on the menu, how would anyone else know?

−2

ModernPhilistine t1_j3d3dbf wrote

It’s been a while since I stopped in there, but they used to have a cream cheese/lox/caper spread…do they not anymore?