Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

abrecade t1_j4muoqk wrote

Ah, I always felt bad when I saw a new neighbor's trash out the day after a smaller holiday and I didn't warn them.

abnormalbrain t1_j4n00bz wrote

Always shitty to see trash collectors not honoring MLK day, considering what he was doing when he was gunned down.

−15

devinb27 t1_j4njq8i wrote

A while ago I signed up to have the city call/text notifications. It’s great. I get all trash delay reminders, parking ban notices, etc. it’s also for larger emergencies too. You can sign up on the Worcester gov website.

doublesecretprobatio t1_j4nm9m8 wrote

Drop you trash on a Tuesday street early then sign up for city text notifications.

CoolAbdul t1_j4nmz2f wrote

No delay this week. Weird.

−2

dpceee t1_j4pbo2o wrote

Believe it or not, Worcester actually has some pretty great digital services. The new city website is better than almost every municipal website that I have seen, especially for vital records.

HistoricalSecurity77 t1_j4qc94n wrote

Find out where pickup is tomorrow, bring your bags to a multi unit there. All set.

jg429 t1_j4qdtit wrote

I don't think they sent out a notice that trash wasn't delayed for MLK Day, though. Which was unfortunate. I knew but I saw trash put out from most of my neighbors this morning when I left for work lol