Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

introverted_russian t1_j7v860x wrote

"I have never seen such a large snake" Said the news reporter on 5news. Egh why not lets watch this bullshit report, it's most probably fake. I sit down with a cup of coffee in the morning to see whats going on. Not much is happening, except a large snake like head laying in the sand, most probably some project made by some architects or another mystery of the desert.

​

Fuck it, I don't have time for this I have to go to work and I am about to be late. 20 minutes later. Finally got to work, it's 9am. At least I am not late. The work place is a bit more crowded and chatty than normal but whatever maybe some drama happened again or people saw the stupid news report.

​

Phewh, filed some reports and projects of, can have a quick donut break. My collegue Severino has been talking about the news report. At least it wasn't boring i guess.

​

What happened, suddenly people started to scream, I quickly look at what and ... huh ... The reporting is still being done but the snake head is gone. Well thats weird.

Oh no, what in the absolute hell is going on, how is it possible, a giant snake destroying a whole capital, so easily. I am not sure what to think. I hear someone weeping and crying repeating the words "Apep is here, we are all dead". ... Holy shit, since when did he come back, I thought father slayed him millinums ago.

WorsCartoonist OP t1_j7va82d wrote

Nice. I liked the mystery about the characters background!