Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hunter11534 t1_jatmzc6 wrote

“What are you doing? Help me! Is it more money? Maybe some women slaves you want? Children? Do you know who I am? I can get you anything! Anything! Please get this demonic beast off me!”

As the beast rose to its full height for the first time, its eyes boring deep into my own, it began slow lumbering deliberate steps towards me and the only exit from the room. The now screeching pleading man dragged beside him like a little girl might drag along one of her dolls.

The beasts’ final words will always stay with me.

“It is not I that has been cursed to hunt and live like a beast, no, my existence is penance to the world so that the beasts of men be hunted by me.”

As I stood there not moving a muscle, my focus came to the man, as the beast passed by with his next victim. The crying pleading man reached up and grasped onto my dull blade and found his fingers sliced cleanly off, the wounds instantly cauterized by the blades heat. That is when the truth sank in at last…this is no cursed beast of evil. This is Azraths judgment made manifest.

From that moment on, I pledged to never again let evil hide from my sight.

Zagreus7777 OP t1_jatnpt0 wrote

Wonderful work! How poetic it is for the terrifying monster to be the manifestation of holy judgement eh?

hunter11534 t1_jatpnro wrote

Thank you! Ya just know he went right to the nearest inn after that and downed a keg lol.

Zagreus7777 OP t1_jatpxkq wrote

The hero or wolf man? Because now I have the image of both of them sitting next to eachother at the bar downing mugs of beer lol

hunter11534 t1_jatqcpm wrote

Hahaha, that would be hilarious to see the terrified patrons react to them as they drink exchanging battle stories.

Zagreus7777 OP t1_jatqpml wrote

"-And then I cut off his head"

"You cut off his head?"

"I cut off his head."

"..That's kind of fucked up"

"I watched you rip out that guy's throat with your tee-"

werewolf puts a finger up to his mouth

"Shhhhh, we both agreed not to talk about that"

hunter11534 t1_jatrgma wrote

"And remember that time you shoved your sword up that per"

The man closes wear wolf's snout

"Ok ok point taken! No talking about either of those"