Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

micahamey t1_je8nnb1 wrote

In the days following Gareth's departure, I found myself at a crossroads. Though I had become a formidable warrior, I was unsure of my purpose. As I wandered the realm, I realized that perhaps I could share the gifts I had been given, helping others like me to become better versions of themselves.

I returned to the ancient crypt where I had once served as a feeble skeleton archer. My fellow undead stared at me in disbelief, hardly recognizing the skilled warrior I had become. I spoke to them, my voice filled with conviction, and told them of my journey and the lessons I had learned.

One by one, they agreed to let me teach them. Under my guidance, the undead honed their skills and crafted new, powerful equipment. As they grew stronger, I saw the same spark of potential in them that Gareth had seen in me. Together, we formed an unstoppable force, an army of undead warriors, each a formidable opponent in their own right.

Word of our new-found strength spread far and wide, reaching the ears of Gareth himself. He returned, prepared to face this mysterious undead army, his sword at the ready. As he approached our ranks, he saw me standing at the forefront, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"Gareth, my friend," I called out, "we owe our transformation to you. You showed me the path to redemption and strength, and now I've shared your teachings with my brethren."

The undead warriors behind me kneeled, an act of fealty to the hero who had indirectly changed their fates. Gareth, moved by our display, sheathed his sword and addressed us.

"An army like this, born of hope and second chances, could be a powerful force for good in this realm. Will you join me and help bring peace to the land?"

We bowed our heads, pledging our loyalty to the hero who had not only saved my life but had also shown us a new path.

Together, Gareth and our undead army marched forward, united in our quest for justice and redemption. We became a symbol of hope and change, proving that even those once considered lost could find their way in the light.