Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Lothli t1_jd9zm9i wrote

##Shoes and Figurines

It's scaries out there. Nice and safes here. Homes. Comes in, strangerses.

I am one of a few nagas. We are nots the bad sorts, no. We no steals, we no kills. We makes shoes and figurines. Would you likes to buy ones, dear customerses?

No? I understands. Right nows, is dangerous out theres. No monies for buying shoes or figurines.

Oh, yous come for whats? A warnings? The other humans, they wishes to exterminates us?

We understands. But this is our sacred enclaves. We cannot leaves behind our histories, our cultures.

...Yes, we knows. We will not wins against the humans. Our magics is not strong, not like the humans with their guns and their bombs.

We appreciates you, humanses. For comings to warns us. Here. I will repays you. One pairs of shoes, and one figurines. This figurines will bring you luck. It is engraved with the symbols of our founders, Sylvesters.

...You do not wants? You wants us to come withs you? You are very persistent, humanses. I tells you whats. Takes our youngling eggs with you, humanses. You may be a strangerses, but it is betters than certain deaths when the other humans arrives.

...Thanks you, humanses. You have given us hopes for our legacies to continues. We did not thinks we would makes it out of a humans attacks.

I hopes, one day, you can brings our childrens backs to this enclaves. It would be appreciateds.

Nows go, kind humanses. You musts not be heres when the other humans attacks. They will nots take kindly to your warnings us, no?

Nows, there is only times for fightings. Watches over us, Sylvesters. For this shall be our final fights.

WC: 283

r/EnigmaofMaishulLothli