Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Writing_Dude09 t1_itbgv3r wrote

"For the same reason anyone does anything!" The god roared with rambunctious laughter, almost toppling over as he mocked the hero who questioned him, "Pure unadulterated BOREDOM." He paused for a moment before adding with a sly grin, "Totally didn't steal that one."

​

The brave hero looked on in disgust and awe at the abuse of power before him. In shock from the total disregard for human and sentient life alike.

​

"You're... sick!" He yelled angrily, prepared to launch into a impromptu speech, but was cut off with more laughter as the god summon a doctors outfit and a clipboard from thin air.

​

"And I'm afraid it's terminal!" He shot back as another complete belly laugh escaped him. Suddenly his jovial demeanour disappeared as was replaced by a much more... deadly one. "Oh, and there is another reason."

​

The seconds ticked on as the hero waited with baited breath, waiting for him to complete his sentence.

​

"FUN!" He screamed out, with a splitting smile and laugh that could rival the entirety of a big top circus tent after a clown had a partially horrible accident.

​

"You're kidding."

​

"I thought I was sick." He replied.

​

"Enough games, this ends now!" The hero yelled back, pulling the sword from his belt.

​

"OooOooh! My favourite part!" The demented god chuckled, before lowering his grin and forming small lights of power in his hands.

​

"Let's do this."

CrazyFanFicFan t1_itcaf30 wrote

Now I'm imagining Alastor making a giant demon meatball.

Lavantha t1_itcj2tc wrote

Which alastor?

CrazyFanFicFan t1_iten9z6 wrote

Alastor from Hazbin Hotel. It's where the "Pure, unadulterated boredom" line comes from. Though he actually says "Sheer, absolute boredom".

GhostlyCoyote0 t1_itepflu wrote

Ohh, that’s where I heard that line. My first thought was Sheogorath

Lavantha t1_itcj7yd wrote

I don’t think it’s really a demented god, I’ve always been taught that ‘gods are cruel and can and will do anything they want for fun + boredom’ this is really fun to read though