Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Lavantha t1_itshtnw wrote

The item’s power flushed over me in a wrapped warmth with a dark purple glow, pumping me with, Adrenaline? Strength? “Thanks [PLAYER]! You’re so kind for getting me this broach. Let me join your party to repay you!” The [PLAYER] pauses as if they thought this was unlikely or impossible. “Welcome to my party then.” There’s no happiness in their voice like when they recruited [PARTY MEMBER] Zila or [PARTY MEMBER] Abreon, that’s fine though, I’ll prove my worth as a {Mage}.

“[PLAYER]? Are you okay?” [PARTY MEMBER] Zila asks as we meet the tavern. “Just fine, [NPC] Zero will be joining us now” Player explains to [PARTY MEMBER] Zila and [PARTY MEMBER] Abreon. “We already have a mage though” [PARTY MEMBER] Abreon gestures to [PARTY MEMBER] Zila.

“I…. I feel like I can fight” my hand clutches my heart, what’s this feeling? Oh what am I saying, I can throw a punch but there’s never any power behind it. “Welcome to the team then, [NPC] Zero.” I smile at [PARTY MEMBER] Zila’s words.

“May I ask your stats?” [PLAYER] asks, though being in his party he can always see them. I bring up my [STAT] board.

“Name ; Zero
Character Type ; NPC
Class; M̸a̸g̸e̸ Fighter
LvL ; 8
STATS

STR ; 99
MAG ; 13
AGL ; 12
INT ; 8
HP ; 42

“Woah, your strong [NPC] Zero!” [PARTY MEMBER] Abreon points to the STR stat as he speaks. [PLAYER] Smiles like they just struck gold “let’s get that level up” they place their hand on my shoulder and we head off to the forest.