Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

YOMGuitar t1_ixjv18j wrote

Crystal was sitting on the couch, watching TV when her spouse, Carl, asked her a weird question. "Honey," he said, "would you still love me if I turned into a worm?" She thought it was a strange thing to ask, but she answered honestly. "Of course, I would," she told him. "I love you no matter what."

A few weeks later, she realized that Carl meant "wyrm." And unfortunately for her, Carl had been reading about wyrms online and was convinced that he was going to turn into one. She tried to reassure him that it wasn't going to happen, but he just wasn't convinced.

Every day, Carl grew more and more paranoid about turning into a wyrm. He even started sleeping in a different room from her and refused to let anyone near them – even their parents! The only time he would come out of his room was when he was hungry or needed the toilet.

It got so bad that he even started thinking about leaving them. But then one day, while they were eating dinner at the kitchen table, he turned into a wyrm right in front of her eyes! At first, she was horrified, but then something amazing happened – she still loved him! In fact, she loved him even more than before because now he was this amazing creature that could do things no human could ever do.

She hugged him and they both cried tears of joy. From then on, Carl was no longer scared or paranoid about turning into a wyrm. Instead, he wore it like a badge of honor and proudly showed it off to the entire world! He and Crystal even wrote a children's book about him turning into a wyrm as a teaching tool for kids that it's okay to be different.

And they both lived happily ever after, which just goes to show that love really does conquer all!