Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

exponentials t1_iybvpr6 wrote

I had been living my life thinking that I was safe from the devil, but now I had to face the truth. I felt betrayed and angry, knowing that my dad had sold me without my knowledge.

I could not believe that he had been willing to sacrifice his own son for gain. I knew that I had to find a way to escape my fate, even if it meant that I had to go against my dad.

I started to search for a way to break the deal my dad had made with the devil. Unfortunately, I had no luck and time was running out. As the day of my wedding approached, I started to feel hopeless.

On the night of my wedding, the devil finally arrived. He revealed that my dad had not kept the promise and offered me the chance to take his place. I was horrified that I had no choice but to accept.

If I had known the truth all those years ago, I could have done something to prevent this from happening. I am now the devil's servant, until the end of my days.

My only hope is that my dad one day realizes the consequences of his actions, and that my sacrifice will not be forgotten.

ChangeTheFocus t1_iyd4lzb wrote

Wait, so father and son traded places? The father went to Hell and the son stays on Earth with a good life? That ... that seems like a really solid and selfless move on the father's part.

I don't see how the son has no choice but to accept. I think I missed something.