Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

alexgibbs11 t1_iy9opsh wrote

As Adrunaline i'm able to process faster than most, i mean my whole thing is being fast.

But no amount of decelerated time can help me process that the Cold Queen had a kid. And such a sweet kid too.

"Mommy" said young tim as he ran to his mom.

"Hey baby! How was school?" She said just not acknowledging me existence

"Mr Adriane stay by to help me with my math homework." The little guy stuttered

"Oh really and who is..." she was almost as stunned to see me out of costume as i was seeing her. "Honey can you go wait in the car?" She then asked her little one.

As he ran towards the car she stared with an glare colder than any ice powers she had.

"Does he know?" I calmly asked.

"No, he doesn't he goes to bed at 7, even then he's a kid he's not gonna watch the news." She stated.

"This explains the lack of crimes, and you being more careful."

"If you touch him-"

"I'll hang up my spandex and turn myself in," at this moment my watch started beeping, i checked it. Of course, bank robbery 12th Avenue. "Look if you want me to i'll be happy to tutor, but right now i gotta start my night job."

After that i just ran, only stipping to get on my costume, and rushed to 12th Avenue.

KarmicWhim t1_iy9sv61 wrote

You're fine, keep it how it is as it makes more sense. Having said that, it would have been funny if both their watches beeped at the same time. The implication being that every single superhero and villain starts at the exact same time, them treating the job part of "night job" literally.

Freebirde777 t1_iya532g wrote

That's one of the perks of being a villain, you get to set your hours. Downside is some of the people you have to put up with, villains and heroes alike. It's better when you get to select and train your own minions.

alexgibbs11 t1_iyauqib wrote

Actually i was using the trope of "Device that tell Hero when and where crime is to stop it" more so then imply that Heros and Villains start at exact times, well villians do but not most Heros

CircularRobert t1_iybsll3 wrote

Would have been funny if her watch also beeped, and when he said bank robbery on 12th Street, she replied "what a coincidence, me too".

somebrookdlyn t1_iybxhws wrote

I can imagine this being the start of things deescalating between them.