Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Constant_Living_8625 t1_j1lafrn wrote

Clouds aren't real. That's why they're so often compared to paintings of clouds

Writing_Dude09 OP t1_j1limx1 wrote

Clouds are fake.

​

I know it sounds deranged. Like some weird sci-fi idea cooked up in some morons head on some blog somewhere. But it's true, completely and utterly true. I was once like you, beliving everything I heard and read, but I started to look between the lines. Beyond the fences into the true lies of our century, and the biggest one of them all is the cloud lie.

​

Of course you are thinking right now, 'How would they fake clouds'? Well, it's quite simple you see, factories. Coal produces smoke, which produces clouds. Trust me on this, I read it somewhere once. That's why the government wants coal and oil to be constantly burning, not just to fuel our houses, but their lies. They are covering up our skies with smog and ash to cover up their faslehoods. By the way, climate change isn't real. It was made up by us to trick the greater masses into stoping their efforts. Sorry, but it was needed.

​

Now, you are probarly thinking 'why?' Why would they lie? And I'll tell you why.

​

To cover up the holes.

​

We live in a box, and we need air. So, our great god gave us holes to breath through, giving us our life-saving oxgen. Of course though, the government doesn't want us to know about these holes for one simple reason. Church and state. The entire government would collapse and be replaced by our churches if god was proven to be real (Which he has been), and so to save their jobs and keep power they have kept up this ruse for centries.

​

Lying to us. Defacing priceless artwork to include their precious clouds. And indoctrinating our children via forcing them to fraw clouds. I will never stand by this, and I hope you won't either. Please, join us. Become enlightened, and help us dismantle big cloud and reveal the holes in our sky.

​

I hope this letter finds well, buy gold, and see you soon.