Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Writing_Dude09 OP t1_j1ljlvf wrote

Criminal Evaluation Report #10927.

Defendant Letter to Judge. Harrison: 'DON'T BELIEVE THEIR LIES.'

​

Listen, I don't have much time. Well, I do, kinda. They told me I could write this 'plea letter' to you for as long as I wish, but I don't believe them. Murderers, the lot of them. Crooked, untrustworthy, heartless murderers. Unlike them. Please, trust me when I say this, I didn't kill that baby.

​

Hear me out.

​

When I was a little boy, I heard the big lie like you and everyone around me, 'Animals can't surive without oxgen.' I trusted them, like you. Until I did a little digging and found a huge hole it their logic. Fish. Fish are animals, and fish don't breathe. Of course I heard the lie of 'gills' but I tested it, and almost drowned. You can't breathe underwater.

​

Of course, I was laughed out of every scientific building, classroom and therapist office because of their bigoted believes. Disgusting how indoctrinated they were. For the past 20 years of my life, I was forced to sit in silence. Listening to uneducated morons around me claiming I was wrong. But I am right! Oxygen is a drug. A drug that kicks in shortly after a baby is born.

​

And I know it's AFTER the baby is born, otherwise how else would it breathe inside the mother? The baby gets born, gets addicted to oxgen, 'sufficates' later in life in an accident when actually it is just withdrawl.

​

So, I had to test it out. I had to try and stop a baby being addicted to oxgen at birth, to save them from becoming a druggy. I-

​

[Paragraphs 7-10 Are Redacted Due To Graphic Nature]

​

So yeah, that's when the cops came and they killed the baby. Not me. Don't believe their lies. Oxygen is a drug!