Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Aftel43 t1_j1q5k4k wrote

I don't know whether she knew I love fencing and I was practicing home, thankfully alone... I can not dispatch these foes especially the ones with magic but, I can tutor the melees what comes on danger of sharp objects, because modern day fencing is absolutely nuts in terms of it's depth, tricks, tools, approaches and escapes.

I quickly sting lethal wound on first two who came at me, first one came at me with too wide stance and weapon attack arc to knock my weapon away, quick feint, step forward and sting into the throat left this one absolutely flabbergasted and second one immediately came at me as I was pulling my weapon out. Quick pivot of my body to left and back off.

This one seems to be observing me, I need to finish this quick, so I employ a weak lunge to try to suss out his defensive and it bought it but, I stole it back by capitalizing on his weapon's moving away from center too much and quickly parry then deep stab wound into gut, who knows what these things bleed. It isn't pretty that is all I will say.

I go to my girlfriend who has been keeping enemy magicians busy. She smiles warmly and wide as came to her side 'I was alone... Be thankful of that' I say 'Geared up and ready to go too it seems' she says and began to hide her enjoyment of the situation 'Geared up? I mean, at least the bare minimal' I say sounding somewhat worried.

'Oh come on, a guy like you ought to...' she managed to say before we both had to dodge incoming projectiles and take cover 'Maybe later?' I ask from my own 'Later' she says with some worry in her voice as that honestly was a bit too close even for her liking 'Get out?' I ask as this situation is not good as I take a peek and immediately see another projectile.

It hit my cover and didn't break it but, enemies have ranged advantage 'Yes, this way' she says becoming a bit sober of the situation I think. We start running and soon appear in my home's basement, her clothing are absolutely gorgeous. We both give ourselves time to breath and I take off the helmet. Gelia had turned towards me but, before she could say anything.

I give her a kiss on her lips which made her first very surprised but, she gives me another kiss and we hug each other keeping lips locked for at least ten seconds. Once we stopped the kiss, she looks into my eyes with wide smile telling of her enjoyment and mischievous side. Her clothing transforms to her normal ones and we just share this moment with each other.

'I guess we are done dating finally' Gelia says and giggles 'We are, with one condition' I say smiling warmly to her and throwing the blade in a safe way towards a weapon rack. 'Let me guess, no more close calls?' Gelia asks and sets her head against my chest. She can clearly hear my heartbeat. I set my own head lightly on her hairs.

'Yes' I say and quickly start carrying her which made her yelp in humorous (at least in my opinion) and surprised manner. She wasn't so amused by it as she pouted for a moment as I carry her up from my basement but, then just accepts it. I give indication that I am going to stop carrying her and she stands on her own again. We are in kitchen of my house.

I am guessing she secretly enjoyed that. An office working, who secretly does visit a gym and love for fencing that I have a saber in my home. 'Nice moves, awful looking helmet and suit though' she says 'I haven't trained wearing any armor and I have a feeling it is useless there where we were' I say.

'They are, will you one day teach me to what you did?' Gelia asks 'I will when you ask' say 'Tell me Sam, how do you feel about me?' Gelia asks and I reply with a kiss on her cheek 'I love you' I say and smile warmly, Gelia looks slightly relieved and smiles warmly back to me 'I love you' Gelia says as we hug again. Something grumbles somewhat loudly. It is her stomach.

'I haven't eaten for a while. Can we make something to eat?' Gelia asks little bit embarrassed but, relieved as I just smile and hum in humored manner 'Let's get to it then, love' I say 'I prefer if you use my name, my love, Sam' Gelia says 'As you wish Gelia' I say and we start setting up to make something to eat.

Mr_PizzaCat OP t1_j1uqwzy wrote

Really good stuff. Sorry I took so long to thank you properly for making my brain fart a reality. I was very surprised to get any response. Thanks again and keep it up.

Aftel43 t1_j1v5flf wrote

Don't worry around the Christmas time it is honestly expected that there won't be responses to some of the stuff.