Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

AutoModerator t1_j5g6j8z wrote

Welcome to the Prompt! All top-level comments must be a story or poem. Reply here for other comments.

Reminders:

>* Stories at least 100 words. Poems, 30 but include "[Poem]" >* Responses don't have to fulfill every detail >* See Reality Fiction and Simple Prompts for stricter titles >* Be civil in any feedback and follow the rules

🆕 New Here? ✏ Writing Help? 📢 News 💬 Discord

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

Justepourtoday t1_j5hux5s wrote

Mandatory: Is this a prompt that I am not American enough to understand?

Kael_Doreibo t1_j5idz7o wrote

Hahaha. Big ooft. Would mean that mostly those who can't access healthcare or are not rich are able to control magic/left to develop this 'organ'. So 3rd/certain 2nd world countries and America.

Ichofox t1_j5j6dnb wrote

I mean, attempting to destroy a magic generating tumor with science is probably extremely expensive?

DragonSlayersz t1_j5kla7i wrote

Brain Surgery is stupid expensive in America, and there just aren't enough neurosurgeons to operate on everyone anyways.

Cw86459 t1_j5k0grw wrote

For some reason this prompt made me think of some family in which they have 1 child, so they sell their house, use all their savings, their grandparents also give all their savings and house in order to save their grandchild and then this happens :(