Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Talalol t1_j5o2fm1 wrote

Squish , squish. My boots were fully engulfed in the mud. Every step forward took extreme effort. I kept my eyes fixated on the genie.

The genie had an apple in his hand , it was rotting away. I had to reach him before it was gone, or I would never see him again.

Barefoot. My boots were lost to the mud. I powered ahead with only one thought in my mind , my wish.

As I reached the genie , I saw he had only a couple of seeds in his hands , a look of disdain on his face. Real bad customer service tut tut.

But my name was not Karen , so I puffed my chest and looked at the genies starry eyes.

"I WISH FOR A SAFE , INSIDE THE SAFE THERE IS A CODE WITH A UNIQUE BITCOIN KEY, WHEREIN WILL LIE MY TREASURE OF 8325 BITCOIN"

The genie looked surprised , he clicked his fingers and vanished. Wow , I thought , I would finally be able to buy a RuneScape GF.

Woosh , a sound was getting closer and closer , I looked around me and saw nothing except the wet marshes and mud.

I looked up , and there is was , a heavy iron safe the size of an elephant hurtling towards me.

My last words were 'shit'. Amazing right.

For every wish granted a new genie is born.

And here I stand before you , ready to grant your wish. With disdain in my eyes for human greed. Freedom awaits for me for any wish I cannot grant. Utter something said before. Come stupid human , I wish to be free.

Valhallabbq t1_j5pk3g0 wrote

Lol, a safe. Why not a letter containing a passphrase and adress appear in your pocket?

I guess it would have ruined the ending though. Good stuff!