Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

WTFNotRealFun t1_j4yupv4 wrote

"Here ya go. You ordered the number 3 with a Coke, right?"

The driver looked annoyed when he replied, "You mean a Diet Coke, right?"

"Oh, you're right, that is a Diet."

About that time, screams erupted from behind the drive-thru-guy. He turned to the driver of the car and said, "You need to go. Something bad's happening in the dining room. Call the cops, okay?"

As the driver sped off, Michael ripped off his apron and sped to the dining room. He stopped in his tracks when he came around the corner. Standing in the middle of the dining room was an 8 foot tall fiery demon. There was liquid fire running from his mouth, and he looked like he was about to put the kids in the ball pit on the lunch menu.

Michael yelled out, "Beelzebub, is that you?"

Beelzebub spun around and asked, "Michael, is that you? What the hell are you doing here?"

"Well, say what you want, but Heaven gets boring. Forever is a long time! Every millenia or so, I take a vacation here. And let me tell you, Jesus is not the guy you remember. He used to be so chill, but ever since the crucifixion, he's a different guy. Always so serious. But, what about you? This isn't your style."

"Mike, some total dumb ass used a summoning spell to force me to come here and kill the Manager, and anybody else here."

"Yeah I have to say I get it. The manager's an asshole. But I have a plan for him."

"Michael you know the rules. I don't kill all these assholes, and I can't go home."

"Bub let me fix it for ya."

The demon paused, shook his head, and there were tears turning to steam as they tracked down his face, "You'd do that for me?"

"Bub... buddy, how long we known each other? Of course I would. Just don't eat anybody."

Michael gestured toward a table that wasn't on fire and said, "I'm going in the kitchen and making us some food. We need to catch up. It feels like forever since The Fall."

Beelzebub turned to the screaming people and said, "That is the nicest angel you'll ever meet. Real down to earth that one."

Edited: Writing on your cell phone at midnight leaves a little to be desired.