Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

[deleted] t1_j9ww7zd wrote

I would happily snuggle with Mateo all day! He deserves all of the love in the world! ❤️

Lojl OP t1_j9wwn2p wrote

I mostly work from home so we pretty much do snuggle all day🥰 I’m the lucky one that this precious little guy loves me so much🥹

Falconflyer75 t1_j9x3481 wrote

How exactly do U get any work done?

Lojl OP t1_j9x540q wrote

Ha! I surprisingly get a lot done with him on my lap. He’s a very good boy and just wants to lay on/with me.

My work meetings that have to be on-camera now have Mateo specifically requested so he gets an invite too! He’ll get on camera and basically steal the entire meeting. We’ll exhibit at trade shows every now and then and we get badges to enter/exit the show and he gets his own badge now too😂 Everyone loves Mateo!

Falconflyer75 t1_j9x7tbf wrote

Lol I guess if I had that on my lap I wouldn’t be motivated to step away from my workstation either

IsHunter t1_j9wyzj8 wrote

Adorable! What breed is he?

Lojl OP t1_j9x0bmq wrote

Thank you! 🥰 He is a Yorkie mix.

Agreeable_Drawing992 t1_j9wvuof wrote

Think sayin no to that face is impossible. Mateo is adorable!!

Lojl OP t1_j9wwgau wrote

It’s impossible! I adore his snuggles and he is my whole world🥹

Choppergold t1_j9x1scg wrote

When you are fully aware of being the goodest of boys

Lojl OP t1_j9x1wbe wrote

He is the BEST boy🥹💘

[deleted] t1_j9x2bh5 wrote

[deleted]

Lojl OP t1_j9x2zhk wrote

Thank you! He always has a smile on his face😄 He is my baby and my whole heart💘

lookslikemaggie t1_j9ypvov wrote

So cute! What breed is he?!

Lojl OP t1_j9yq3o2 wrote

Thank you! He’s a Yorkie mix😊

lookslikemaggie t1_j9yr4u9 wrote

That’s what I thought! Looks like my Havanese which is a breed of Yorkie. They are called “Velcro Dogs” because they stick to you! Mine is on my lap all day too! Enjoy!!!

Lojl OP t1_j9ystzh wrote

I love that term!! He’s 70% Yorkie and 18% Maltese and the rest is Chihuahua so, not a full Morkie but he’s definitely 100% love bug adorable😍💘

sweetdaniela t1_j9wvnvo wrote

If humans have the naivete to believe in God, then dogs have the naivete to believe in humans