Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

so_this_is_my_name t1_je5qchj wrote

My vet sent me a card after they had to put my girl down last year that had her paw print on it. I was totally taken off guard when I saw it and hit me like a ton of bricks.

I don't know why I just told that story but seemed somewhat relevant.

Channel5exclusive t1_je4zlju wrote

"Go ahead. Take my prints all you want. You won't find my prints anywhere. I wore gloves" - Dog

Bellysma t1_je5mlo8 wrote

Seems like a good doggo that's why!

tukekairo t1_je4pjmf wrote

Is the dog in trouble that you are taking finger-prints?

TooneyTimber OP t1_je4pt0a wrote

No Hahaha but that was my first thought when I took it to. Like “we got him, we were able to match this paw print with print left at the missing treat container” lol

Melis725 t1_je4rvnu wrote

Aww those beautiful loving eyes!

Gasnia t1_je4wcda wrote

I had this done for my last doggo.

[deleted] t1_je51iwh wrote

[deleted]

TooneyTimber OP t1_je533qy wrote

That actually is a great idea I might do! I already had a graphic designer do an anime image of him and I got that tattooed, might do the paw print right below it!

nickipie t1_je7ofsa wrote

My dogs act like I’m murdering them in the most painful way possible when I try to get their paw prints

UnicornSheets t1_je4nvub wrote

Awww Beautiful! Can I ask… what is the pigment or ink base used? Would love to try with my dog but I am concerned about the safety of the inks

TooneyTimber OP t1_je4oxw2 wrote

I’m not sure the exact ink but if you type in “fur gift paw print”, they have an entire website for keepsakes like this, I got mine off Amazon and I actually just read it and it says “paw print stamp pad was designed with your pet in mind made with non toxic pet safe materials” hope this helps!

uncreativemonkey t1_je4pt1y wrote

I have some, you nor your pet ever touches the ink, it's a really neat system. I haven't had success getting my dogs' prints yet.

−1

WolfColaKid t1_je4u05c wrote

>you nor your pet ever touches the ink
>
>I haven't had success getting my dogs' prints yet

Hmm, maybe your pet is supposed to touch the ink?

−1

uncreativemonkey t1_je4u81g wrote

Not with the ones I have. Theyre surplus from when my friend had them for her son. My dogs just won't step on it or allow me to take their paw to press on it

−2