Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PuebloEsNoBueno t1_j781pd0 wrote

Are you one of those Monster energy chugging cotton candy flavored vape cloud Limp Bizkit bumping Subaru Motorsports-type Subaru drivers?

Or are you one of those Vermont craft IPA Patagonia flannel wearing Fleet Foxes national park sticker Yeti in the back-type Subaru drivers?

I jest :)

_Alvin_Row_ t1_j78ubcn wrote

I got roasted here. Everything but the yeti in the second example

Resident_Structure73 t1_j793jzl wrote

Easy on the Limp Bizkit! I drink IPA and listen to Limp Bizkit...and I'm a 45 y/o black man...drives people crazy when I pull up. haha

addctd2badideas t1_j79d6h9 wrote

And this is something to be proud of? You're drinking the Nickelback of beer and listening to the Nickelback of raprock.

For shame, sir.

wbruce098 t1_j7asl9s wrote

My good Baltimorean, I nearly think you’ve insulted my drink of choice! How dare you compare my strawberry vanilla lemonade shandy milkshake IPA to Nickleback?!

DirtyPolecat t1_j7bf707 wrote

Everyone talks shit about Limp Bizkit but every time one of their songs gets played, there's always an inner 16 year old kid wearing JNCOs and wallet chains desperate to come out and start headbanging.

addctd2badideas t1_j7bj0a9 wrote

Nah. I was 19 by the time they came onto the scene and thought they were trash, both musically and personally.

The footage I saw from Woodstock '99 pretty much cinched that.

Now if you play Alice in Chains or White Zombie, I'll headbang like mad. Because it's... what's the word... good.

PuebloEsNoBueno t1_j79mj38 wrote

Let’s not pretend that the song they did with Method Man wasn’t dope as hell