Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Stoicallyanxious t1_j9wv0nu wrote

There’s a website, I can’t find the link but it should be in your on boarding, where you can order the embroidered branded ones but they will take ages to be delivered. I’d email your manager to let them know they won’t be here in time and just buy a pair in the right color from a local store or Amazon. And then email your recruiter to resend then link.

Level-Worldliness-20 t1_j9wmu84 wrote

Believe that you are able to also wear a hopkins logo sweatshirt with scrub bottoms. It's an option last minute.

coffeeandweights t1_ja08uj4 wrote

You're not supposed to wear sweatshirts, and I wouldn't recommend doing that as a newbie (depending on your department).

OP I would just buy scrubs from Alko in Rosedale. I also have a pair of size S Cherokee navy blue scrubs you can have for free if you need them.

Leeble-squeeble t1_j9yrxij wrote

I would check with the department you are working for and position - they used to have nurses wear different colors from CNAs.

smegma4breakfast t1_j9z0c6l wrote

Can you head to Alko out on Kelso Drive? I think they can embroider whatever color you need, and they should have the logo. Maybe call ahead if needed.

lasthorizon25 t1_j9z6xiw wrote

If you're working as a nurse or CNA/Tech they use scrubin.com to get it embroidered but it takes FOREVER to get your order. Took mine like 6 weeks and by that point orientation was over. The hospital could care less though if you have scrubs that have the logo on them or not. They just need to be the correct color for your job role. I went out to Essential Scrubs in Cherry Hill and found a really nice pair, way better and more comfortable than what I got from scrubin, albeit way more expensive.

Mozz2cats t1_j9zyzqo wrote

See above comments- ordering is a a little cumbersome and orders take several weeks to arrive. Your nurse manager will give you a pass for a while with plain navy scrubs or olive depending on your role and can help you navigate to the website of the scrub/ embroidery company. Only black or grey Hopkins sweatshirts are dress code now. Undershirts can be white or black. I wear long sleeve henley tees to stay warm.