Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ThrowitB8 t1_isqqyut wrote

Yooooooooooo. That’s my classmate. I have a permit to carry for my jobs and keep my holster on during class but I have always left my gun secured in my car before classes. He sent me a ‘connection request’ on our student platform and I hit delete. Dude was a little off for sure.

Edit; According to the online public case lookup this is his THIRD peace order in 3 years. The University should have looked this up as soon as there was something mentioned.

I’m not surprised. Women aren’t believed or supported when we speak out.

DoNotWeepAtMyGrave t1_isref1y wrote

Your gun definitely isn’t secure in a car…

ThrowitB8 t1_isseh6b wrote

It’s more* secure than legally required. There isn’t much of a choice for me. I go to school full time and work 3 jobs to feed my child. I’m a single mom with zero family. I can’t afford to drive home in between everything I need to do so that I can secure my gun at my home.

Again- my gun is more* secure than legally required. And I take an extra step of removing the chamber and securing it in a different part of my car. So kindly crawl out of my asshole.

mikefaley t1_ist7j0m wrote

Hi - hope you’re having a good day so far. A sincere question for you if you don’t mind - not a challenge or any political bullshit just curious - you mentioned holstering your firearm during class. I imagine you are carrying in class then. I was wondering what the purpose of this is? Personal protection?

Thank you - Mike

−7

ThrowitB8 t1_ist8swa wrote

No. I said that I keep my holster on during class. I’m not legally allowed to carry onto a school property of any kind.

I’m not going to take off my belt and remove my holster to go to school. I’m not going to make myself a target in a parking garage or street while fucking around with my belt. I keep my gun secured in the car and keep empty holster on during classes.

mikefaley t1_iste4qn wrote

Oh got it, I understand now! Thank you for the explanation. Have a good day.

molesterofpriests t1_isrj576 wrote

If it has a trigger lock and is concealed from los than it is technically considered "secure" by law.

codyvir t1_ist1m4c wrote

I don't know why you're being downvoted for that kind of statement.

molesterofpriests t1_istphcb wrote

Its okay, some people are just ignorant and don't know much about the laws of their own country.

I'm not even American lol. Just a Canadian who travels to Baltimore semi often and has owned restricted weapons since I was old enough to obtain a license.

Any experienced owner knows what I said was factual.

Matt3989 t1_istwf0p wrote

Maybe we should start treating theft like an actual crime.

bwbwildcat t1_isuccch wrote

Looking him up it seems he has also gone to court MULTIPLE times for assault, big yikes from me