−6

ocaesar t1_iubri0l wrote

/r/iamverysmart

buttpincher t1_iubstlh wrote

/r/cringetopiarm

Stop trying to suck billionaire dick

−1

ocaesar t1_iubznxc wrote

Just say you donโ€™t understand capital gains bro, sheโ€™s not gonna take you back

buttpincher t1_iuc0yyc wrote

Just say you don't understand shell companies and 501c4 charities bro, I pay capital gains tax. Spoken like a true tax dodging billionaire apologist. Keep eating that propaganda cock moron.

This dude's not gonna pay your rent or fondle your asshole so you can stop defending him

Edit:

Jesus Christ you're a stupid fuck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ You obviously didn't read the articles that I and a couple of other people posted. Reading is hard though I understand that's why I initially put up a video. You just know the buzz word "capital gains" so you throw it around thinking it makes you look like you know what you're talking about. Pathetic

> The Times reports that, in transferring that stock to the trust, the Chouinards are on the hook for $17.5 million in gift taxes. However, they're not going to pay any taxes on the value that stock has accrued since they first acquired it โ€” what's called capital gains taxes. Bloomberg estimates that the capital gains tax on the donation could have come in at more than $700 million.

−1