Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

hogsucker t1_ixoq3ae wrote

I agree it was embarrassing for her. There was actual video footage of a police officer kneeling on Gray's neck and for some reason she went with the police narrative that it was a run of the mill Baltimore Rough Ride that killed him.

XxCloudSephiroth69xX t1_ixqkqi8 wrote

First, no such video exists. Second, even if it did, it would be irrelevant. All medical examiners for both the prosecution and defense testified that the injury occurred from a single high impact blow similar to a divers injury. He could not have suffered injury prior to that, as in the video of him fake crying and limping into the wagon he can be seen supporting his own weight on his feet, which he would not have been able to do if he had suffered that injury prior to that point.

hogsucker t1_ixqmeom wrote

The actual murder occurred at Stop Two when cops pulled Gray out of the van and threw him back in. In front of numerous eyewitnesses. You're right though--The cops stopped people from filming.

XxCloudSephiroth69xX t1_ixqmw06 wrote

Surprising that none of that came out at trial or was reported by the media. And what happened to your claim about kneeling on his neck? I thought that's how you said it happened? You wouldn't just make something up, would you? Like, say, the police preventing people from filling? How would people have known to film in the first place at stop 2? Do you think people were following the wagon around after Gray was arrested?

hogsucker t1_ixqo27c wrote

There is video of the fat cop on top of Gray during the initial arrest.

The cops threatened the witnesses with jail for trying to film stop two. There were eyewitnesses.

This has been reported in the media. It didn't come out at trial because there was no absolutely no desire to actually convict the cops who killed Gray.

XxCloudSephiroth69xX t1_ixqse8e wrote

It's no secret that officers had Gray in a leg lace during the arrest. This is nowhere near kneeling on his neck, like you initially claimed.

Source your claim about witnesses threatened with arrest for filming. Good luck, because it didn't happen.

You've already changed your own theory for the "murder", you clearly didn't pay much attention, because both theories have been contracted by with what the medical examiners said.

Please stop making things up.

hogsucker t1_ixqu7m7 wrote

I just realized that I'm engaging with a new account belonging to the shit head cop who abuses the "reddit cares" function to fuck with people he doesn't like.

XxCloudSephiroth69xX t1_ixqunm9 wrote

Yeah, my 10 year old account is a new one. You caught me. Also I've never done that. I've had plenty of disagreements with plenty of people here and I doubt you'll find someone who claims I did that to them. Yet another lie on your part.

Nice way to try to weasel your way out of admitting your other lies, by the way. Stop trolling.

hogsucker t1_ixqw9be wrote

Isn't it against Reddit rules to change accounts to get around bans? What is it about cops that makes them have so many issues obeying rules?

XxCloudSephiroth69xX t1_ixqwq7p wrote

I've never been banned. Meanwhile, trolling is actually against this sub's rules. So keep on deflecting and projecting. Sad that you're the absolute height of the anti-cop crowds.

1dayAwayagain t1_ixorlbx wrote

Don't. Use. Heroin. It's bad for you.

−1

hogsucker t1_ixouo00 wrote

Since you're a medical expert...How does heroin break one's neck?

1dayAwayagain t1_ixowyth wrote

It inhibits one's interest in self preservation, consistent with a fellow prisoners account of Mr. Gray intentionally bashing his head into the wall of the van numerous times.

Also, don't forget Ms Mosby is the one who a week prior requested increased drug enforcement in the area of North and Mount St...

What else you got, keyboard warrior?

hogsucker t1_ixoxc94 wrote

Oh, you're going with the story that he killed himself to make the cops look bad?

1dayAwayagain t1_ixoxmqq wrote

Killed himself intentionally? No absolutely not. I think he swallowed his stash and lost his mind. Heroin will do that.

hogsucker t1_ixoxsi7 wrote

There must be lots of other examples of that happening. Why don't you share one?

1dayAwayagain t1_ixoy1dp wrote

Go on a ride along bubba lol. Leave your safe little world of normalcy for once in your life.

Edit: unless you're scared. We'd all respect that.

hogsucker t1_ixoy63x wrote

So if I go on a ride along I'll see people swallow heroin and break their own necks to make cops look bad?

1dayAwayagain t1_ixoyh6c wrote

Nope. That wasn't the premise, sunshine.

But you'll definitely see ppl swallow their stash to not get caught lol. And then you'll see the foolish things people do on heroin. Well actually these days it'll likely be fentanyl... It's cheaper than heroin.