Submitted by Legal-Law9214 t3_z1icjo in baltimore

Does anyone know where in the city I can rent/reserve a room for a private karaoke party? I see similar questions have been asked here before but the most relevant post was about a year ago so I assume things may have changed. I think probably around 10-15 people, and it needs to be in the city or somewhere else I could reasonably get to from the city without driving. A karaoke bar without a private room would be okay as long as I could reserve a large table or something.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

DfcukinLite t1_ixb6ifd wrote

Bside speakeasy in the Hotel revival. Rooms come with bottle service.

Jung kak is Korean bbq joint with private karaoke rooms upstairs.

Walt’s inn isn’t private, it’s a mad house of karaoke

YoYoMoMa t1_ixczxpe wrote

>Bside speakeasy in the Hotel revival. Rooms come with bottle service.

Anyone know how much this costs?

dopkick t1_ixc1ajc wrote

Jong Kak second floor. They rent out private rooms. It's Korean themed, so you will get absolutely irrelevant, crazy videos playing that have nothing to do with the song. I thought it was hilarious/awesome, but some might find that off putting. I think you could probably fit about a dozen or so people in there comfortably, but it's been a while.

AliceBTokls t1_ixbxsrj wrote

There’s a Korean barbecue place by Belvedere. I know they do hot pot.

DiscoDeadhead t1_ixbzved wrote

Someone on Twitter raved about Karaoke at Supano’s on Water st earlier and I think they have private rooms

justbeclaus t1_ixckil2 wrote

My personal favorite is Nam Gang. It's not as hip as the other Korean bbqs out there but it was actually reviewed by Andwer Zimmerman.

ThatguyfromBaltimore t1_ixcppuv wrote

Round 1 in Towson Town Center has karaoke rooms for rent as well.