Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

M3g4d37h t1_j1aomyk wrote

Hey guys, sunny in San Jose today. I rode my Kawasaki down to order the prime rib for christmas.. In my t-shirt.

−27

lasthorizon25 t1_j1axukk wrote

Yeah but San Jose

M3g4d37h t1_j1azy0t wrote

San Jose is great, dude. Don't get me wrong, I love my hometown, but it's nice to step out of your comfort zone.

Oddly enough, all of the legitimate complaints I'd heard over the years (COL, rent, etc.) is pretty much the same there now as well. So all of the costs of being in paradise, but it's Baltimore.

−14

M3g4d37h t1_j1ej8ev wrote

It's funny you think this is a flex.

Real estate is a supply vs demand business. The difference is a city with a much higher standard of living, we had IIRC about 35 homicides this year, as opposed to Baltimore's 325. We don't live in a city full of traffic cameras and shitty services that vaporize when you need them. Baltimore isn't even a top-rate second-tier city any more, and hasn't been for forty years. Happenings in San Jose and it's people are in the news most days, you guys make the news when the citizens are burning down your city as a result of some of the worst governance and policing in any city in the US.

Serious question: Have you ever been anywhere else? Because you sounds like the prideful dude who is hurr durr Baltimore the best! (Shoutout to Brooklyn Park, lol)

You can still love a place and not be blinded the the reality of what it is. Also, maybe have a look at the glass house you're standing in while holding that rock, because you just sound like a dummy.

In other words - You get what you pay for, son.

PieceOfPie_SK t1_j1fdk2r wrote

Hey dumbass, its not a flex its just that saying that baltimore has the same cost of living problems as san jose is just completely incorrect. I don't think baltimore is the greatest place on the planet, it's just a relatively affordable one compared to san jose of all places.

M3g4d37h t1_j1ffmiv wrote

It's all relative.

And yeah, you were flexing. Now, move the fuck along.

BmoreBoog t1_j1b25k0 wrote

Haha same, except St Pete, a Yamaha and a grouper sammy

−8