Submitted by Level_Recognition812 t3_zyq2vj in baltimore

Hello 👋 My names Kal, 23m, just moved here from Indiana a few weeks ago. I'd never even been to Maryland before and now I live here🤣 I took a bit of a risk seeing as how outside of my fiance(34m) and his folks, I know absolutely nobody. I definitely don't have any money to go out and meet people, and its too cold to go try to meet anyone walking out and about lol. Thought I'd try reddit and see how it goes! I moved here due to 2 years of medical neglect. Despite only being 23, unfortunately I have lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, and chiari malformation. Also recently diagnosed with degenerative disc disease. Maryland has far better resources than Indiana, looked into it. I also want to look into working on my doctorates in psychology once I'm healthier and can handle doing so. Just thought some background info on me might be wanted lol idk. I'm so overwhelmed 🤣 this is my first time moving away from home as well. Having to have spinal/cranial surgery before the age of 18 really makes you have to slow down, so I've gotten a late start on most everything.

Comments