Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DONNIENARC0 t1_izkc3jv wrote

These kinds of stickers aren't too surprising from a retired cop. A retired cop driving a Honda Element on the other hand...

mockingjay137 t1_izkthji wrote

I hope someone steals the catalytic converter since I hear those elements are prime targets for it lol

bardiche-like-thing t1_izoe15l wrote

They are. Old coworker caught someone trying to jack his last month. He ran after the tweaker with a bat hahah

TheButtholer69 t1_izke8c1 wrote

He’s just asking for it with the Element

TheSyrianItalian t1_izle18f wrote

Not necessarily a cop. Anyone can purchase that specialty plate,m. They assume cops will not pull them over. If I was hauling drugs that would be my plate too.

−29

bardiche-like-thing t1_izodupy wrote

Stickers but not plates. I had a friend in highschool that swore by them until he got pulled over and got a DUI lol

Velghast t1_izmbhl3 wrote

Say what you will about the Honda Element but it's a very versatile vehicle the fold-up seats in the back are awesome for off-roading if you want to have a slumber party in the backseat of your car. I used to bring an inflatable mattress put up the back seats and have a night under the stars because the sunroof. People gave me s*** about it until we were out in the sticks.

trimbandit t1_izo4gve wrote

I'm just retiring mine after 17 years and 235k miles. Engine still runs great. It has been the most useful and best vehicle I will ever own. Great for hauling dogs, surfboards, washing machine, stand up arcade etc.

nutag t1_izsunkr wrote

Roasted over the Honda pilot. Not how I was expecting the comments to go