Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Maleficent_Thanks_51 t1_j056azp wrote

Congratulations on your graduation!

A little more information would help. Is your price inclusive of utilities? Do you need guaranteed parking for a car? Do you want to live alone, or are you open to roommates? Are you looking for a place that is walkable for bars, restaurants, gyms, shows, etc?

Do you work from home? If you commute, do you need easy public transportation?

Do you have a pet or need a yard?

What are your highest priorities in where you want to live?

Are there any neighborhoods in Baltimore that you're particularly interested in?

Suspicious_Way_7810 t1_j05h16i wrote

I know a place in Waverly going for $1400. Some in Remington around $1600. Charles Village has similar rents

BigBankkFrank t1_j05tvgl wrote

You’ll need to bump that up a little bit I think if you want to be in a mixy area. I’d recommend 520 park it has the mount Vernon marketplace under it which is clutch when you want a drink and some good food. Also a good place to meet people. Plus you’re 2 minutes from downtown. Rent was about 1500 when I lived there plus 100 for parking. Apartments are kind of small though. Also check out Metro Centre at Owings mills. Outside the city but the subway is pretty much a walk across a parking lot

EA721 t1_j07abe4 wrote

Stafford apartments in Mt Vernon. My rent was under $1400 with all utilities + internet included for a 1b1b, pretty sweet deal honestly. For a first place out of college it's honestly ideal. Give it a tour! Also DM me if you like it, we can potentially split a referral bonus

AndieIsOnline t1_j085zww wrote

hotpads, zillow, trulia, apartments.com and craigslist. I'm on a similar hunt and cross-referencing all of these places.

smoovgee t1_j06l9y7 wrote

There are houses you can rent throughout the city for $1400. If you want shiny new apartments, luxury living, then no. If you want a safe place to live, then, then yes.

Call up any real estate brokerage in the city and ask to speak to a rental agent. It's free and you'll have specific personalize attention and advice.

You can also ask on Nextdoor if anyone has a lead to a place to rent.

−2

Mildred_RatchedRN t1_j056mzn wrote

You're not going to find something that caters to "young professionals" (gag) that is 1400 per month. You better raise that 300-600 dollars then you might find something. Otherwise, prepare for a roommate.

−10