Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

DfcukinLite t1_j2s89wi wrote

Lol she just doesn’t know when to quit. What a train wreck

I’m upset she either blocked me or created a new FB because I can’t see her profile on my timeline anymore.

Naive_Concentrate710 OP t1_j2s9wuc wrote

No they were taken down yesterday at her brother's request, you can find her on twitter at Alice_Visila still though..

DfcukinLite t1_j2sa8kv wrote

Nah, I just searched for her in my friends list as we’ve been FB for years. It didn’t even pop up.

Maybe she put herself in FB timeout.

atomlinson89 t1_j2s8m0n wrote

What's the backstory here? I feel out of the loop.

Naive_Concentrate710 OP t1_j2s8uqw wrote

She was caught saying racist things in her bar around 2 months ago, all her staff quit that night and it was on social media. So everyone that supported those people or said something about it on FB or any other platform were put on the list.

atomlinson89 t1_j2s917h wrote

Thank you kind redditor!

jejunebug t1_j2sgv2k wrote

She also went to a couple of bars looking for former employees, and to the Pine causing a huge scene that involved the police, water being thrown on people, and her getting banned from the bar.

YoYoMoMa t1_j2si916 wrote

Owner of the Cardinal tavern was and is a racist pos who thinks she is the victim.

CaptainKurtG t1_j2s96qt wrote

All I care about is them getting rid of the ugly teal blue paint they have all over that place.

Naive_Concentrate710 OP t1_j2s9hq1 wrote

Her brother is going to take over Jan 16..It seems more like a family investment at this point, her Dad co owns the building with her and the brother is going to own the business for now and the liquor license will be transferred to him.

jejunebug t1_j2sey7c wrote

So even though she wont be there, she will still be making money off of the business in the building. Damn, I thought I would be able to go back. I wont support a business that will put any amount of money in her pockets.

pacdude t1_j2shnf1 wrote

How did I not rank higher

jejunebug t1_j2sinkx wrote

I cant believe I'm not on it. Ive been DM'd on several platforms telling me what a terrible person I am, how full of shit I am, how full of hate I am, and if I were a real woman I would meet her face to face. Ok sure, Alice, I'd love to meet up with your psychotic ass. LMK which dark alley you prefer.

Naive_Concentrate710 OP t1_j2s8e1y wrote

The present owner of the Cardinal Tavern published this on FB and IG on Jan 2..What a shitshow gif

theyoungbloody t1_j2s8tg2 wrote

Any back story here to help those who are lost?

YoYoMoMa t1_j2silnm wrote

Cardinal tavern owner is a covid truther who constantly uses the n word and thinks she is the victim after experiencing consequences for her behavior. So she published an enemies list (most of these people were just customers).

YoYoMoMa t1_j2si1at wrote

I know some of the people on this list. It is basically just people that she thinks turned her in for all the racist stuff she has been doing forever.