Submitted by EthanSayfo t3_103qdan in baltimore

Does anybody have any recommendations? Can be city or county.

I'm thinking fancy yummy things, imported foods, canned items, olive oils and vinegars, pickles, all that kind of stuff.

Interested in both specialty shops, as well as markets.

Wine Source in Hampden has a little section, thinking stuff like that, but maybe bigger, or more focused.

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

S-Kunst t1_j317t8p wrote

Trinacria for Italian also Italian Market on Edmodson Ave., Catonsville.

earnestlikehemingway t1_j30nkh7 wrote

Di Pasquale’s , Fed Hill is smaller the new Canton location is huge. (italian)

International Food Market, Stolichnaya (Eastern Europe / Russian) - The meat / cheese section / caviar damn awesome

idriveahyundai t1_j31rpyf wrote

Firefly Farms’ stall in whitehall mill has an extensive selection of fine goods, as well as a great wine selection and very helpful staff.

fijimermaidsg t1_j32vd1b wrote

Culinary Adventures in Pigtown has all that stuff! They have a chacuterie counter (even vegan chacuterie) and a cold section with cheeses, sausages and frozen seafood.

Jaded_Guarantee_2513 t1_j340mtt wrote

Caribbean Supermarket in Windsor Mill has the best fish market and has so many fresh Caribbean fruits and vegetables

S-Kunst t1_j36gw67 wrote

I find Baltimore has been loosing these types of stores. I am a tea person, who likes to buy loose tea. Not all that herbal stuff, but what one finds in an English tea shop. Jars and jars of tea from all over the world and at non inflated prices. We had several good ones, but they are all gone. I have tried some of the new replacements stores but they are selling mostly designer teas. One would think that the Asian grocers, like H-mart would be selling good teas, but I have found most of what they sell is herbal, chai mixes or silly teas.

Bovestrian8061 t1_j3adv0v wrote

Pavan foods and Nature’s Pantry in Parkville