Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

TheBSisReal t1_jdi7477 wrote

But it’s the gay people who have an agenda and are a threat to society. Right?

JSB19 t1_jdjlp8l wrote

People like this need to banned from society.

1945BestYear t1_jdlqubn wrote

I don't even really see the individual posting these threats as the root of the problem. Every generation of people is going to have some people who are capable of learning to love doing the most heinous shit imaginable, especially if they're convinced that doing so will make them a heroic defender of "their" people. What turns 'ordinary men' into monsters is group dynamics and authority pushing them towards the conclusion that violence, even to people who are objectively not guilty of anything wrong, is the only answer.

So-called commentators and intellectuals on television and the Internet, who are never going to endorse blowing up a school or conducting a mass shooting, but will bang on day and night about children being in danger and that the "groomers" and "predators" need to be "stopped", I blame them far more than any one paranoid lone wolf with a gun.

Chrislondo110 t1_jdlddxt wrote

Basically shot in the back of the head. Execution style.

−3

EricBlair101 t1_jdjshg2 wrote

Banning books is stupid in general but only one side is making violent threats and it’s not the one banning curious George

1945BestYear t1_jdljner wrote

"Stop endangering the children, or I'm going to blow up a school library."

This is something Eric Cartman would think to do.

KittenCanaveral t1_jdjpib5 wrote

Why were the kids kept in the bus loop, instead of having the buss take the kids home or nome other safe location ?

Blank_259 t1_jdkoiis wrote

The idea was to get people out of the building so the building could be swept through by authorities. The bombs that were described in the threat were pipe bombs, which wouldn’t hurt anyone from that distance if it was in the middle of the building.

It should also be noted that there was a full scale evacuation because of a similar threat 2 days prior in the district, but there weren’t any bombs found.

KittenCanaveral t1_jdlqcu4 wrote

The way it was worded and the time of day, made me think that the students had not arrived to class yet.

5900Boot t1_jdlqhpd wrote

I think this is a great example that there's stupid people on all sides and from all walks

−3

rival_22 t1_jdm480p wrote

Yes, there are... But you have one "side" bombarding their people with constant messages that instigate and encourage this type of nonsense.

5900Boot t1_jdm7ohg wrote

Just gonna ignore the 100s of millions in damage and people literally getting executed on the street from the "peaceful protests?" Like I said there's stupid people everywhere.

−2

xplnLkImFkdInThHead t1_jdi3b8l wrote

If they can’t read how would they learn how to make a bomb? Ignore the inbred and continue the educate

−17

bramfordthecopycat t1_jdjip2n wrote

You should never underestimate the power of an angry mob… Those poor women in Salem…