Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Ancient_Artichoke555 t1_jdeywe4 wrote

You understand you’re commenting to first people?

I suppose you shot out your gun, with a fifty fifty chance at offending me attempting to make either a debate or an alignment with you 🤣

Do you think either are relevant to the Indians at the end of the day?

But let’s run with this section you want to pick at.

Read it.

I would have a problem with a school providing access (library) or distribution of it (class curriculum) to my ELEMENTARY aged child.

NO MATTER GAY STRAIGHT OR OTHERWISE. This is too young for my teachings.

Perhaps you didn’t catch that part so I made it larger for you.

And please clarify who is the majority for me? If you are implying Jesus Christ there are too many letters in the acronym… lbgtq+2

If you are insinuating that the first peoples of these lands and we are old my friend hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of more years older then what you may recognize as america and even call it so.

But my people have two spirits and we treated them as such for all of our existence. Two spirits are not new to us.

If you are attempting to apply Anglo logics to this indigenous woman. Please don’t. You have no idea my peoples teachings they too are older then 1491ad.

You feel me 😉

Hartastic t1_jdf07ur wrote

You wrote a lot in response to a short post you clearly did not read.

I don't care who you are. I care about you supporting oppression.

So your children have no idea straight couples or marriages exist at all?

Ancient_Artichoke555 t1_jdf42p4 wrote

You not caring what or who I am is in part the problem.

Indigenous folks don’t teach as the anglo do. Indigenous folks don’t have the same values as the anglo do.

From zero to until my child noticed the pattern of a man and a woman or a woman and a woman or a man and a man and inquired of me what this was or wasn’t it would be a subject I would not be priming my child with any ways.

But let’s take k-5 (I had barley turned 10 in fifth grade, and had not even had a moon yet) Unless my child asked me about relationships of any kind. I would not have forcibly taught them for no reason.

How is the oppressed remotely promoting oppression 🤣

I could argue that you being colonized happily is still oppressing indians and in OUR yard to do it.