Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Pogrebnik OP t1_j1zfx2u wrote

Yeah, you are mostly right here. But, what if a good writer would to use AI, and give it the right inputs. They could probably do a lot of work in much shorter time. They need to have the right idea, and the right inputs to give AI.

Again, not defending AI here, I am just impressed how somehow, 'over night' (not really, but really fast), they got from those awful chat AI's that answer your questions on sites, but never answer anything while you are waiting for support, to this.

−6

HauntedReader t1_j1zh5mm wrote

A good writer wouldn't need an AI to write their story for them and it would likely negatively impact the overall story they're attempting to make.

Using an AI to create writing prompts I could see. Using it to write a piece of literature I can't.

Pogrebnik OP t1_j1zqedd wrote

Well, I could mostly agree, but you do have some at most average book series, with like tens of books, they just publish the faster they can. Well, this makes it even faster.

But, probably more importantly, after I have seen this, I believe AI will be able to do much more then ordinary human, especially with guidance from someone who knows something about writing and has good ideas.

−9